The world is ruled by the deep state, not governments. Key players of the deep state (George Soros, Rockerfellers, Rothschilds) hate us and want to depopulate the world by 95 percent, saving the other 5 percent as slaves.
Many of the worlds governments, high ranking military officials, judicial and legal systems and anyone of power, including Hollywood elites have sold out to the deep state, quite literally selling their soul at the same time.
Various means to depopulate the world have been put in place, all pre-planned at the annual bilderberg meetings and orchestrated with precision at training events such as event 201 held in late 2019, a dry run of a virus pandemic funded by our good buddy bill gates.
As a means of controlling the people, traitorous, treasonous individuals deliberately leaked classified information to the Chinese communist regime over many years, and allowed them to infiltrate every corner of the globe and every aspect of our lives.
What we are seeing now is the categoric takedown of the Chinese communist regime, the deep state players, corrupt officials and all of their (ridiculously well) paid puppets.
At present there are more than 160,000 sealed indictments which are systemically being opened and served. The good guys and the bad guys slugging it out in court and soon military tribunals, while the deep state owned mainstream media slowly falter in their quest to make the bad guys appear good.
Day by day more people are waking up and speaking out. A revolution unlike anything the world has ever known is unfolding and we are lucky enough to witness this in our lifetimes. Make no mistake, by the end of 2020 the remaining sleepers will be forced to see what is happening and then an uprising of biblical proportions will ensue.
If this all sounds absurd, wait until ET intelligence and withheld technology are made public!
Love you fam xx