Have a question, complaint or just wanna say Hi? Fill in the details below and we’ll get back to you soon.
We don’t like to get serious too often, but this stuff is kinda important..
Data collection policy.
We comply with, and are up-to-date with privacy laws including GDPR. What does this mean for you?
- We will never sell, share or otherwise publish your private information. Ever.
- Your name and email address is used for the purpose of sending interesting and useful emails from WanderlustDust. It is also collected when purchasing from our online store for identification purposes.
- We collect and analyze data from affiliate sales, along with sales of our own products (ie what’s selling well, what’s a flop.) We do not share this information with anyone.
- Your details will be collected at the point of sale of any affiliate products, by the company from whom you are purchasing. We strive to engage only ethical businesses, however we take no responsibility for the actions of another company.
- Names and email addresses collected via the contact form (above) will only be used in reply to your messages.
- Your date of birth is used for a birthday email once per year. We also analyse this data to determine the age demographic of our subscribers.
- WanderlustDust utilizes analytics to track visitor numbers.
- Your country of residence is collected by us to determine where the majority of our readers are from, (and for the ‘Whoa, cool!’ factor when someone from the country of Djibouti signs up. If that’s you, definitely drop me a line to say Hi, above!)
- You have the right to modify or update your data, and you also have the right to ask us to destroy/delete any or all data concerning you. The easiest way to do this is by emailing us directly, using the contact form above.
(More boring but important stuff..)
All content on this blog site is for informational and/or entertainment purposes and the opinion of the author(s), and does not substitute legal or professional advice.
Some posts may contain affiliate links for which we receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Australian bloggers do not by law have to disclose this, however we prefer to be transparent and let you know upfront, and are grateful for your support which helps to keep our wheels turning 🙂
Ideas contained on this site do not reflect the opinion of any organisations that we may be affiliated with. We believe in integrity and will not recommend anything that we don’t absolutely LOVE ourselves!
The owner and/or any employees of WanderlustDust shall not be held liable, and make no guarantees or promises regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information presented here.
All information provided on this blog is accurate and true to the best of our knowledge, but it is possible that there may be omissions, errors or mistakes. We are not perfect. Sorry not sorry.
No part of this website may be reproduced in any way, including the use of photographs, video or GIF’s, without the express written consent of the author. (Do it, and we’ll set up a special morning tea with our lawyers just for you. Actually. )
We reserve the right to change how we manage or run this blog, and we may change the focus or content of our blog at any time.